Saturday, February 13, 2016

February 13

February 13 is the start of our celebration month - my birthday.
My birthday present to myself? Well now, I will really have to think about that. Maybe it will be a set aside sewing time without interruptions.

Miss Mojo is very much in disgust - she is here waiting and I am not accommodating her on her whims. Lots of interruptions. For example... On Wednesday we drove over to DeRidder, LA where we met a friend from the AT - Bert. He is cycling across the lower US following Adventure Cycling's Southern Tier maps. Danny rode with him Thursday from De Ridder, LA to Kirbyville, TX. I on the other hand, sagged this endeavor, and got us home that night.


And now today, my birthday, we are heading to Houston to have seafood and maybe see a movie.

I will finish DGDs 2nd pillowcase today as I haven't done anything on it since the last post. THen I will continue to cut pieces for the NYB and DS#1s quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment