Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Procrastination...

Instead of biting the bullet and getting started on the FMQ of the UFO Monkeys Jumping on the Bed and the February rug-mug, I procrastinated once again and made and noted the blocked for Zach's quilt.
  It is quite vivid and the fun will be when trying to decide on a shushing and a border. Hopefully I will get some input from the ladies of Stashbusters and Lib-Quilters. Now to make 24 more of them keeping the thought in the back of my mind as to sashing and borders.

I may bust some stash with this quilt but I have already made up for it as I bought some more fabric yesterday for the dash cover for the RV. I was looking for teal and a teal with a flash of color in it for the centre piece. Well, I think I found it - not quite the magenta pink that I wanted but the red is just as good.
 I still need to find a white to go with it. I am hoping that I have one here with me and that I didn't put all of them into the storage unit the last go around of cleaning.



No comments:

Post a Comment