Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Tiny Trinkets

Back in February I talked about a project that I had finished stitching but as I hadn't finished it, I could not claim it as a finished UFO. "Tiny Trinkets" (http://2busyhands.blogspot.com/2012/02/tiny-trinkets.html) was an online project of CyberPointers, an Yahoo group that I belong to. This project finally spoke to me in the form of a wonderful gift for Mother's Day. Truly a garden for a gardener!
 I quilted the inner borders and made it puffy with batting.

I finished it up and sent it on it's way to arrive in Canada while we were on the road. What a hassle - now the shipping company has to have Power of Attorney to take things like that across the frontier into Canada. What a hoot! But it arrived safely, without duty, and now holds the place of honor on the TV in the living room for all to see, enjoy and comment on.

No comments:

Post a Comment