Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy New Year ...



Happy New Year to all my friends out there. May your 2014 be filled with health, happiness and prosperity within whatever life may bring you. This will be a good year and attitude has a lot to do with how it is perceived. For me it is going to be a great year!

I look forward to getting back to the US in a few days where I will be able to once again get at my various endeavors. I have joined the Stashbuster's UFO Challenge again this year and due to timing will probably have to pay a forfeit right away. I am #11 on the list and with all those who state they are close to finishing, it probably won't be many days hence 'til I am crowned queen.  That is the fun of this group.

I also read an inspirational quote a few days back and felt the call. "Today is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one." by Brad Paisley. Life is what you make of it and only you can make the deciding factors, so I decided to rite on the blank page, each of the 365 pages. Although this literal meanng is far from what he meant, I am choosing to see it that way as I have already decided to make the best of every ebb and flow that comes my way. Not a "NYE resolution" but rather a goal; to record my progress through my 64th year on this earth, as I choose to live it, along with my thoughts and observations.

My journey will be documented on my blog:     http://travelinduo.net/2014/Index.html

Enjoy and have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment